Make one of my favorite crafts, a gnome ornament with this easy gnome ornament pattern and cut file set for Cricut or Silhouette! Simple to make and quick – you can have a cute gnome Christmas ornament in moments.
See the tutorial to make the fall gnome garland tutorial here.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- 1/8 yard Premium Felt Fabric
- Small Amount of Mongolian Faux Fur for Beard
- 1 14-gauge (or similar) Floral Wire
- 1 1/2-inch Wood Bead for Nose
- 2 1/4-inch Wood Beads Hands
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue (note: hot glue sticks for fabric do exist and should be used, if possible)
- Razor Blade or Craft Knife
- Pencil or Fabric Marker, optional
- Wire Cutters
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is only the pattern for the nome ornament pattern set with cut files for Cricut or Silhouette. If you DO NOT wish to use a cutting machine to cut the fabric for this DIY gnome pattern set, you can grab the pattern ALONE here.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.