This is the pattern AND the SVG for the no-sew reindeer gnome garland. If you do not need the SVG and other cut files, get the gnome reindeer pattern only here.
The only rule for this set of files is that they are sized together in proportion. They can be cut from any fabric the machines will cut, however, they must be sized together.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Please see our favorite gnome-making materials on Amazon here.
- 1/4 yard of Mongolian faux fur
- 3 9×11 sheets of dark brown craft felt
- 1 9×11 sheet of light brown craft felt
- polymer clay (black and red)
- white heat transfer vinyl (HTV)
- bamboo skewers or toothpicks
- cinnamon sticks
- twine (or other string)
- EasyPress mini (or iron)
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- hot glue and glue sticks
- Cricut, Silhouette, or another cutting machine*
* This pattern can be made without a cutting machine. Please see this listing for just the pattern without the cut files.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license.