How will I receive my files (patterns and SVGs)? A download link will be provided after checkout both on the order confirmation page and sent via email. Please check spam and junk folders.
Note: if you have an SBC, Bell South, or other AT&T provider, they often block emails. Please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com from a different email address OR reach out on the Facebook Page here if you do not receive your order emails.
How do I open my files? Most files are delivered in a .zip format (unless a single file type has been offered). You will need to double-click to open an extraction program and save the files.
Patterns (PDF) format might be delivered in a .zip format if they are large.
What are the payment options? PayPal only at this time. It is a secure website and payment portal trusted by millions.
Do you allow returns/refunds? There are no returns or refunds, as these are digital products. Please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com if you have questions.
How can I direct others to the free or paid files? You may not share any file as your own (no uploading to sites, resources, blogs, Facebook groups, etc.). If you would like to include it in a roundup, all users MUST download themselves from Ruffles and Rain Boots directly. If you have any questions, please email me at Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com.
How do I upload for Cricut? See this tutorial from Cricut.
How do I upload for Silhouette? See this tutorial from Silhouette Secrets.
How May I Use These Files (SVGs and Sublimation) Updated 6/1/2020
What license is included for SVG files? All SVG files come with
personal use licenses a commercial use license . A terms sheet and license will accompany your download. A commercial license can be obtained for EACH SVG design; each design set requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for SVGs? Unless excluded (noted on the product page, fan art, and licensed characters), all SVG and Sublimation files now come with a commercial use license. The terms of that very generous commercial license will be downloaded with every file.
Ruffles and Rain Boots WILL NOT ISSUE LICENSES for licensed characters. It is illegal and if you attempt to purchase a commercial license for licensed characters, you will be refunded.
- IF YOU USE LICENSED CHARACTERS FOR COMMERCIAL USE, you agree that Ruffles and Rain Boots has NO LIABILITY and WILL NOT support a claim against you.
- Ruffles and Rain Boots, aside from issuing the refund for the commercial license(s) purchased, will provide no monetary or legal support.
How May I Use These Files (Patterns)
What license is included for gnome patterns? All gnome patterns, free or premium, are personal use only. A commercial license can be obtained and EACH PATTERN you want to use requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for patterns? Click here and add a single commercial use license to your cart. Check out as normal, adding the pattern name in the order notes section.
What are the terms of a PATTERN personal license?
- you are authorized to use this file in whole or part for projects for yourself or as gifts
- you may use a file to make physical items: decor for your home, gifts, etc.
- you may NOT share the product, printout, or pattern (not via email, in Facebook groups, on sharing sites, etc.)
- you may NOT sell the design AND you may NOT alter the design and sell your “new” design (derivative works are NOT covered under ANY licenser)
What are the terms of a PATTERN commercial license? In a nutshell:
- a single pattern design needs a single commercial license
- ownership and rights do not transfer (copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher, SND Developments, LLC)
- only physical products can be made
- there can be pattern or images uploaded to any website or social media site,
- you may not share any pattern or instruction set (not even in Facebook groups), and