FAQs on Orders, Ordering Process, and Downloads
How will I receive my files (patterns and SVGs)? A download link will be provided after checkout on the order confirmation page and all downloads will also be sent via email, as well. Please check spam and junk folders.
How do I download my files (patterns and SVGs)? There are a few ways you can access graphics and patterns, both free and purchased ones. The first way is once payment (even zero dollars) go through, a screen will open with download options.
The second method is in your account if you created one and are signed it at the time of purchase. If you were not signed in and want your order assigned to your account, please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com and I’ll manually move it to your account.
The final way to download patterns is to check the email you indicated on the order (check spam and promotions folders, too). In the email you will receive all downloads and licenses. To open and save them to your device, simply click on the item’s title in the download column (the second column in the email) and the download begins immediately.
Note: if you have an SBC, Bell South, or other AT&T provider, they often block emails. Please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com from a different email address OR reach out on the Facebook Page here if you do not receive your order emails. They are experiencing difficulties in processing emails.
How do I open my files? Most files are delivered in a .zip format. You will need to double-click to open an extraction program and save the files. Please note: you can extract zip files on mobile devices, tablets, and computers. Please search your device name + unzip file to get the instructions.
What are the payment options? PayPal and Stripe at this time are the payment options in this shop. Both are secure payment processing portals trusted by millions.
Do you allow returns/refunds? There are no returns or refunds, as these are digital products. Please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com if you have questions prior to purchase.
How can I direct others to the free or paid files? You may not share any file as your own (no uploading to sites, resources, blogs, Facebook groups, etc.). If you would like to include it in a roundup, all users MUST download themselves from Ruffles and Rain Boots directly. If you have any questions, please email me at Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com.
How do I upload for Cricut? See this tutorial from Cricut.
How do I upload for Silhouette? See this tutorial from Silhouette Secrets.
How May I Use These Files (SVGs and Sublimation) Updated 6/1/2020
What license is included for SVG files? All SVG files come with
personal use licenses a commercial use license unless fan art which is designated as PERSONAL USE only. A terms sheet and license will accompany your download. A commercial license can be obtained for EACH SVG design unless noted as personal use only; each design set requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for SVGs? Unless excluded (noted on the product page, fan art, and licensed characters), all SVG and Sublimation files now come with a commercial use license. The terms of that very generous commercial license will be downloaded with every file.
Of note: you MAY NOT USE my original designs in digital work you plan to sell. If you have questions, please email Sarah@rufflesandrainboots.com
License and copyright remain with Sarah Nenni-Daher, Ruffles and Rain Boots, and SND Developments. Rights DO NOT TRANSFER with usage.
Ruffles and Rain Boots WILL NOT ISSUE LICENSES for licensed characters.
- IF YOU USE LICENSED CHARACTERS FOR COMMERCIAL USE, you agree that Ruffles and Rain Boots, SND Developments, and Sarah Nenni-Daher has NO LIABILITY and WILL NOT support a claim against you.
- Ruffles and Rain Boots, SND Developments, and Sarah Nenni-Daher will provide no monetary or legal support if you use these files outside of terms or otherwise.
How May I Use These Files (Patterns)
What license is included for gnome patterns? All gnome patterns, free or premium, are personal use only. A commercial license can be obtained and EACH PATTERN you want to use requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for patterns? Click here and add a single commercial use license to your cart. Check out as normal, adding the pattern name in the order notes section.
What are the terms of a PATTERN personal license?
- you are authorized to use this file in whole or part for projects for yourself or as gifts
- you may use a file to make physical items: decor for your home, gifts, etc.
- you may NOT share the product, printout, or pattern (not via email, in Facebook groups, on sharing sites, etc.)
- you may NOT sell the design AND you may NOT alter the design and sell your “new” design (derivative works are NOT covered under ANY licenser)
What are the terms of a PATTERN commercial license? In a nutshell:
- a single pattern design needs a single commercial license
- ownership and rights do not transfer (copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher, SND Developments, LLC)
- only physical products can be made
- there can be pattern or images uploaded to any website or social media site,
- you may not share any pattern or instruction set (not even in Facebook groups), and