How will I receive my files (patterns and SVGs)? A download link will be provided after checkout both on the order confirmation page and sent via email.
How do I open my files? Most files are delivered in a .zip format (unless a single file type has been offered). You will need to double-click to open an extraction program and save the files.
Patterns (PDF) format might be delivered in a .zip format if they are large.
What are the payment options? PayPal only at this time. It is a secure website and payment portal trusted by millions.
Do you allow returns/refunds? There are no returns or refunds, as these are digital products. Please email Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com if you have questions.
How can I direct others to the free or paid files? You may not share any file as your own (no uploading to sites, resources, blogs, Facebook groups, etc.). If you would like to include it in a roundup, all users MUST download themselves from Ruffles and Rain Boots directly. If you have any questions, please email me at Sarah@RufflesandRainBoots.com.
How May I Use These Files?
What license is included for SVG files? All SVG files come with personal use licenses unless stated specifically as commercial-use friendly within the product description page. A terms sheet and license will accompany your download. A commercial license can be obtained for EACH SVG design; each design set requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for SVGs? Click here and add a single commercial use license to your cart. Check out as normal, adding the SVG name in the order notes section.
What license is included for gnome patterns? All gnome patterns, free or premium, are personal use only. A commercial license can be obtained and EACH PATTERN you want to use requires its own license.
How do I purchase a commercial license for patterns? Click here and add a single commercial use license to your cart. Check out as normal, adding the SVG name in the order notes section.
What are the terms of a personal license? In a nutshell?:
- you are authorized to use this file in whole or part for projects for yourself or as gifts
- you may use a file to make physical items: gifts, decor for your home, etc.
- you may include a design as *part of* a website image in a low resolution (contact me if you are unclear)
- you may NOT share the design
- you may NOT sell the design AND you may NOT alter the design and sell your “new” design
- you may NOT use a file in a design you are going to sell (contact me if you are unclear)
What are the terms of a single commercial license? In a nutshell:
- a single cut file design needs a single commercial license,
- ownership and rights do not transfer (copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher),
- only physical products can be made,
- you CAN use the file on different products (mugs, t-shirts, and tote bags, for example)
- there can be no upload to any website (even your own),
- you may not share this file (not even in Facebook groups), and
- you may not use any file as-is for print-on-demand sites – it must be altered / added to.
- PLEASE READ BELOW:
- Ruffles and Rain Boots WILL NOT ISSUE LICENSES for licensed characters. It is illegal and if you attempt to purchase a commercial license for licensed characters, you will be refunded.
- IF YOU USE LICENSED CHARACTERS FOR COMMERCIAL USE, you agree that Ruffles and Rain Boots has NO LIABILITY and WILL NOT support a claim against you.
- Ruffles and Rain Boots, aside from issuing the refund for the commercial license(s) purchased, will provide no monetary or legal support.
How do I upload for Cricut? See this tutorial from Cricut.
How do I upload for Silhouette? See this tutorial from Silhouette Secrets.