No-Sew Christmas Reindeer Gnome Garland Pattern
This no-sew Christmas reindeer gnome garland pattern includes the full, detailed, step-by-step pattern for a no-sew garland that will draw oohs and ahhs from everyone. Note: if you have a cutting machine that can cut fabric*, please see our listing for the reindeer gnome pattern with SVG collection.
This PRINTABLE pattern will be delivered at the time of checkout AND in the email to you. Nothing will be mailed to you.
PLEASE READ: updates are automatically sent ONLY if you have created and/or logged in before purchasing. Note: all supplies and materials are listed below. There are no refunds on digital patterns, so please read the details carefully.
* Explore Air 2 can cut felt, but it must be bonded (I use Heat n Bond). The bonded felt will work with this project.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. NOTE: NO LICENSE ALLOWS YOU TO RESELL THIS PATTERN OR ALTER IT AND SELL IT AS YOUR OWN OR OFFER IT IN PRIVATE GROUPS / TUTORIALS. COPYRIGHT IS ENFORCED THROUGH ATTORNEY SERVICES.
If you love the modern gnomes you see everywhere but don’t know how (or don’t want) to sew, this Christmas reindeer gnome garland pattern is perfect for you. I have created a DIY gnome pattern where no sewing is required – at all – and it produces the most adorable Santa’s reindeer garland.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Please see our favorite gnome-making materials on Amazon here.
- 1/4 yard of Mongolian faux fur
- 3 9×11 sheets of dark brown craft felt
- 1 9×11 sheet of light brown craft felt
- polymer clay (black and red)
- white heat transfer vinyl (HTV)
- bamboo skewers or toothpicks
- cinnamon sticks
- twine (or other string)
- EasyPress mini (or iron)
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- hot glue and glue sticks
- Cricut, Silhouette, or another cutting machine*
* This pattern can be made without a cutting machine. For the names, use small stickers to spell out 9 reindeer names.
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere nor may it be used for commercial purposes unless approved.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.