The only rule for this set of files is that they are sized together in proportion. They can be cut from any fabric the machines will cut, however, they must be sized together.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Please see our favorite gnome-making materials on Amazon here.
- Scraps of Mongolian Fur in White, Green and Grey
- Top Half of a Black Sock
- Small Amount of Polyfill
- Polymer Clay in Green and Beige
- Craft Felt in White, Black, Purple and Green Thin White Cotton Rag or White Cloth
- Gold Glitter, White and Grey Craft Foam
- Orange and Green Glitter Foam Balls
- Embroidery Thread
- Small Plastic Bat, optional
- Purple Wool Roving (I painted some white roving)
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- hot glue and glue sticks
- Cricut, Silhouette, or another cutting machine*
* This pattern can be made without a cutting machine. Please see this listing for just the pattern without the cut files.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.