No-Sew Halloween Gnome Garland Pattern and SVG Collection
This is the digital cut files AND pattern for the no-sew halloween gnome garland pattern. If you do not have a cutting machine, purchase only the halloween gnome garland pattern here. This PRINTABLE pattern will be delivered at the time of checkout AND in the email to you. Nothing will be mailed to you.
PLEASE READ: updates are automatically sent ONLY if you have created and/or logged in before purchasing.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. NOTE: NO LICENSE ALLOWS YOU TO RESELL THIS PATTERN OR ALTER IT AND SELL IT AS YOUR OWN OR OFFER IT IN PRIVATE GROUPS / TUTORIALS. COPYRIGHT IS ENFORCED THROUGH ATTORNEY SERVICES.
This is the pattern AND the SVG for the no-sew halloween gnome garland. If you do not need the SVG and other cut files, get the halloween gnome pattern only here.
The only rule for this set of files is that they are sized together in proportion. They can be cut from any fabric the machines will cut, however, they must be sized together.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Please see our favorite gnome-making materials on Amazon here.
- Scraps of Mongolian Fur in White, Green and Grey
- Top Half of a Black Sock
- Small Amount of Polyfill
- Polymer Clay in Green and Beige
- Craft Felt in White, Black, Purple and Green Thin White Cotton Rag or White Cloth
- Gold Glitter, White and Grey Craft Foam
- Orange and Green Glitter Foam Balls
- Embroidery Thread
- Small Plastic Bat, optional
- Purple Wool Roving (I painted some white roving)
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- hot glue and glue sticks
- Cricut, Silhouette, or another cutting machine*
* This pattern can be made without a cutting machine. Please see this listing for just the pattern without the cut files.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.
There are no reviews yet.