Pattern Commercial License Ruffles and Rain Boots
To use eligible patterns for commercial products (making a product to sell), a seller must have a pattern commercial license.
Please read ALL terms before purchasing.
Terms of PATTERN Commercial Use License
NOTE: You must add a pattern to the cart, as this is a generic pattern license for all Ruffles and Rain Boots patterns. If you have already purchased a pattern, follow the order notes instructions below. To browse patterns, visit them here.
How to Activate a PATTERN Commercial Use License:
- In the order notes, please indicate the pattern to which the license will apply if you are purchasing multiple patterns. If you missed it, email Sarah @ RufflesandRainBoots.com and I will manually add it for the attorney’s team.
- The license is applicable when payment is processed successfully.
Keep the downloaded license. All license sales are recorded, however, the burden of proof is on the purchaser to prove a license was purchased.
- the use of ONE pattern in whole or part for personal and commercial projects (up to 1,000 transactions) with no yearly renewal fee.
- you may not share the designs in digital format anywhere (websites, groups, social media, etc.).
- you may not provide the pattern in craft-along sessions (please contact me if you wish to offer this)
- you may not upload designs to others’ websites or Facebook groups.
- you may not share the pattern with craft groups OR when teaching classes.
- you may not alter, reproduce, or resell ANY pattern or create a pattern from this one (derivatives prohibited).
FAQs, Terms, and Conditions
If you have questions about how you can use these patterns, please see our FAQs, terms and conditions page here.
Shirley Phillips (verified owner) –
I cannot tell you how much your gnomes bring me joy.
There are “days” that are very trying for me whether it be work, the boss, covid-19, TV news, it eventually builds up and I have a rough day. Alberta Canada is in state of Emergency due to Covid
I need to go to a “Happy Place” that reduces my stress level.
I just started with gathering goodies up to make my gnomes, an that in itself was “fun” but knowing that I may make these guys and sell them now to friends etc and or give as gifts just makes things to much easier. Peace of mind that I
do have a license and I may make gnomes.
You do have some things on your web site but out Dollar Tree does not carry all the goodies…..wish I could buy it from you…. goodies as little cups, the plastic baby shoes etc.
Michaels of Canada doesn’t carry much
But I am going to my Happy Place now, turn on you tube, and listen to your videos.
Sarah Nenni-Daher –
Oh I’m so glad to hear it, Shirley – these little cuties bring me the same joy! Have fun crafting and stay safe!