Terms of PATTERN Commercial Use License
NOTE: You must add a pattern to the cart, as this is a generic pattern license for all Ruffles and Rain Boots patterns. If you have already purchased a pattern, follow the order notes instructions below. To browse patterns, visit them here.
How to Activate a PATTERN Commercial Use License:
- In the order notes, please indicate the pattern to which the license will apply if you are purchasing multiple patterns. If you missed it, email Sarah @ RufflesandRainBoots.com and I will manually add it for the attorney’s team.
- The license is applicable when payment is processed successfully.
Keep the downloaded license. All license sales are recorded, however, the burden of proof is on the purchaser to prove a license was purchased.
- the use of ONE pattern in whole or part for personal and commercial projects (up to 1,000 transactions) with no yearly renewal fee.
- you may not share the designs in digital format anywhere (websites, groups, social media, etc.).
- you may not provide the pattern in craft-along sessions (please contact me if you wish to offer this)
- you may not upload designs to others’ websites or Facebook groups.
- you may not share the pattern with craft groups OR when teaching classes.
- you may not alter, reproduce, or resell ANY pattern or create a pattern from this one (derivatives prohibited).
FAQs, Terms, and Conditions
If you have questions about how you can use these patterns, please see our FAQs, terms and conditions page here.