Not only is this Wild Gnome pattern set up to get you making a cute farmhouse tiered tray gnome in either sewn or no-sew versions, but there are SEVEN variations to be made in this one pattern!
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Either The No-Sew Gnome or the Sewn GNome Basic Pattern
- 1/8 yard Fleece Fabric
- Mongolian Faux Fur (or other beard material)
- 1/2 cup Poly-Beads
- 1 or 1 1/2-inch Wood Round (or other nose)
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue (note: hot glue sticks for fabric do exist and should be used, if possible)
- Razor Blade or Craft Knife
- Pencil or Fabric Marker, optional
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is the full pattern for the Wild gnome pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots. If you want to be able to cut the elements out for this gnome using a cutting machine, click here to get the pattern set WITH cut files.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.