This is the gnome boot and shoe pattern sets. If you would like to get the cut files to accompany this pattern, please click here.
What patterns are included in this gnome shoe and boot pattern set:
- Low-Top Sneakers – A traditional sneaker with a contrast toe in a no-sew format.
- High-Top Sneakers – A traditional high-top sneaker with a contrast toe and that high-rise ankle we all love–also in a no-sew format.
- Fold-Over Boots – The most simple true boot I’ve seen, it’s basically a wrap around with a form. No-sewing required.
- Cowboy Boots – Traditional cowboy boots, just the way a gnome would make them for him (or her) self. Also a no-sew gnome boot pattern.
- Nordic Booties – Fur on the most simple gnome shoe form I could come up with and still have it look like a shoe, without any sewing.
- Fluff-Top Boots – A fun variation on a simple boot with a bit of fur on top. No-sew pattern you can make in just a few minutes.
- Furred Boots – One of my favorite gnome boot patterns by far–and one of the most simple. This no-sew gnome boot is decidedly adorable and very chic.
- Bunny Slippers – For the gnome who just hasn’t gotten out of their jammies yet, these no-sew gnome slippers are so cute, I wish they were my size.
- “Wooden” Clogs – A fun and kind of different way to make a gnome shoe than I’ve seen before, personally. This no-sew gnome shoe pattern is simple, but really cute!
- Sock Booties – The only pattern that requires sewing, you could actually use hot glue to make these and then all 10 gnome boot patterns would be no-sew, but let’s not be picky. This pattern is simple, straight-forward and one of the easiest in the bunch, even though it’s sewn.
The only rule for this set of files is that they are sized together in proportion with the cozy gnome pattern, although they can be resized to fit other gnomes, at your discretion. They can be cut from any fabric or material, however, they must be sized together.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.