If you love the modern gnomes you see everywhere but don’t know how to sew, this no-sew gnome pattern is perfect for you. I have created a DIY gnome pattern where no sewing is required – at all – and it produces the most adorable tucked hat 10-inch gnome.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- fabric (1/4 yard) or felt
- faux fur (1/4 yard)
- beads or clay noses and hands
- polyfill and 1-2 cups poly beads (or rice, beans, rocks, etc. for weight)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- scissors or rotary cutter
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- pencil or fabric marker
- optional decorations for hands to hold or as hat accents
- optional 12 gauge wire for a bendable hat
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is both the digital cut file collection AND the full pattern for the no-sew tucked gnome pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license.