I love having a gnome pattern that isn’t just a body and hat. I want accessories like mittens, bunny ears, shoes and more. And the Scandinavian Sweeties Gnome Pattern brings it all to the table with a versatile pattern set that will make the BEST gnomes with a curvy hat!
This is the digital cut file AND pattern for the Scandinavian Sweeties Gnomes pattern set. If you do not wish to use a cutting machine to cut the fabric for this DIY gnome pattern set, you can grab the pattern only here.
The only rule for this set of files is that they are sized together in proportion. They can be cut from any fabric the machines will cut, however, they must be sized together.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- 1/4 yard Fleece Fabric, Color 1
- 1/4 yard Fleece Fabric, Color 2
- Mongolian Faux Fur (or other beard material)
- 12-inch length 12-Gauge Wire
- 1 cup Poly-Beads (per gnome)
- 1 or 1 1/2-inch Wood Round (or other nose)
- Embroidery Thread (1 or 2 colors, depending)
- ModPodge and Embroidery Thread (optional, whiskers)
- Pom Pom (optional, bunny tail)
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.