I love having a gnome sewing pattern that isn’t just a body and hat. I want accessories like mittens, bunny ears, shoes and more. And the Scandinavian Sweeties Gnome Pattern brings it all to the table with a versatile pattern set that will make the BEST gnomes with a curvy hat!
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- 1/4 yard Fleece Fabric, Color 1
- 1/4 yard Fleece Fabric, Color 2
- Mongolian Faux Fur (or other beard material)
- 12-inch length 12-Gauge Wire
- 1 cup Poly-Beads (per gnome)
- 1 or 1 1/2-inch Wood Round (or other nose)
- Embroidery Thread (1 or 2 colors, depending)
- ModPodge and Embroidery Thread (optional, whiskers)
- Pom Pom (optional, bunny tail)
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is the full pattern for the Scandinavian Sweeties sewing gnome pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots. If you want to be able to cut the elements out for this gnome using a cutting machine, click here to get the pattern set WITH cut files.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.