Modern gnomes are so cute and they’re everywhere and so cute. But learning how to make gnomes can be intimidating. I have a secret, though: no-sew gnomes like this halloween gnome garland pattern! I made this DIY gnome pattern so that no sewing is required at all and you get the most fantastic gnome halloween garland!
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
Please see our favorite gnome-making materials on Amazon here.
- Scraps of Mongolian Fur in White, Green and Grey
- Top Half of a Black Sock
- Small Amount of Polyfill
- Polymer Clay in Green and Beige
- Craft Felt in White, Black, Purple and Green Thin White Cotton Rag or White Cloth
- Gold Glitter, White and Grey Craft Foam
- Orange and Green Glitter Foam Balls
- Embroidery Thread
- Small Plastic Bat, optional
- Purple Wool Roving (I painted some white roving)
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- hot glue and glue sticks
- Cricut, Silhouette, or another cutting machine*
* This pattern can be made without a cutting machine. However, if you would like to make it with a cutting machine, click here to get the no-sew gnome halloween garland and cut file set.
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere nor may it be used for commercial purposes unless approved.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.