Make a super easy and beautiful gnome ornament or garland with this easy gnome ornament pattern in just a few minutes with a few supplies!
See the tutorial to make the fall gnome garland tutorial here.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- 1/8 yard Premium Felt Fabric
- Small Amount of Mongolian Faux Fur for Beard
- 1 14-gauge (or similar) Floral Wire
- 1 1/2-inch Wood Bead for Nose
- 2 1/4-inch Wood Beads Hands
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue (note: hot glue sticks for fabric do exist and should be used, if possible)
- Razor Blade or Craft Knife
- Pencil or Fabric Marker, optional
- Wire Cutters
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is only the pattern for the nome ornament pattern set. If you wish to use a cutting machine to cut the fabric for this DIY gnome pattern set, you can grab the pattern with cut file set here.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.