Fast and fun, this unique woodsman hat for the Cozy Gnome Pattern is a great way to make a gnome just that much more unique.
Get the full tutorial to make the woodsman shelf-sitter gnome here.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- 1/8 yard Knitted Fabric
- Mongolian Faux Fur (or other trim material)
- 1 14-gauge (or similar) Floral Wire
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue (note: hot glue sticks for fabric do exist and should be used, if possible)
- >Razor Blade or Craft Knife
- Pencil or Fabric Marker, optional
- Wire Cutters
- Heat-n-Bond or other Fusible Hem
- Sewing Machine, optional
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is the pattern for the Woodsman Hat for the Cozy Gnome Pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots which you can find here.
This is only the pattern for the Woodsman Hat for the Cozy Gnome pattern set. If you wish to use a cutting machine to cut the fabric for this DIY gnome pattern set, you can grab the pattern with cut file set here.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.