If you love the modern gnomes you see everywhere but don’t know how to sew, this no-sew gnome pattern is perfect for you. I have created a DIY gnome pattern where no sewing is required – at all – and it produces the most adorable tucked hat 10-inch gnome.
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- fabric (1/4 yard) or felt
- faux fur (1/4 yard)
- beads or clay noses and hands
- polyfill and 1-2 cups poly beads (or rice, beans, rocks, etc. for weight)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- scissors or rotary cutter
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- pencil or fabric marker
- optional decorations for hands to hold or as hat accents
- optional 12 gauge wire for a bendable hat
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is both the digital cut file collection AND the full pattern for the no-sew tucked gnome pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.