If you love those little modern gnomes and and have a passing skill at sewing (meaning you know how to use a sewing machine or can hand sew a basic stitch), you can make a gnome using this cozy gnome pattern. It’s super simple, but does require knowing how to use a multi-page pattern.
And the resulting adorable tomte is the cutest thing you’ll make. Plus, the pattern is super customizable so you can basically turn this one gnome pattern into so many different, unique little nisser!
Supplies and Materials Needed for This Project
- fabric (1/4 yard) or felt
- faux fur (1/4 yard)
- beads or clay noses and hands
- polyfill and 1-2 cups poly beads (or rice, beans, rocks, etc. for weight)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- scissors or rotary cutter
- razor blade or Exacto knife
- pencil or fabric marker
- optional decorations for hands to hold or as hat accents
- optional 12 gauge wire for a bendable hat
This pattern was designed by Sarah Nenni-Daher and has full copyright protection. This pattern may not be resold or published anywhere.
This is both the digital cut file collection AND the full pattern for the cozy gnome pattern from Ruffles and Rain Boots.
This pattern is for personal use only and can be upgraded to commercial use with this license. You must add this pattern AND the commercial license to your cart.